วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

14 blades 2010 NEW TRAILER

14 blades 2010 Wuxia / Martial Arts / CHINA drama starring Donnie Yen, Zhao Wei, Sammo Hung Wu Chun, QI YUWU, Kate Tsui, directed by Daniel Lee during the Ming Dynasty, an imperial guard, a force of elite warriors remain faithful, while setting out the emperor assumes a power-hungry elite forced him to go on the run and to fight against his former brothers-in-arm. PLAY Rate this trailer video ... Five stars = I have to see this movie! FOUR STARS = I want to see this movie. THREE STARS = I couldRate this movie. TWO STARS = I only go if you pay. One star = not even your mother! Thanks for playing! If You Had FUN SUBSCRIBE!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai9Ry80VYRA&hl=en

My Links : เสื้อโปโล เสื้อโปโล ขายส่ง ขายส่ง เสื้อโปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น