วันศุกร์ที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Shawn Desman - We can do better (with lyrics) (Music New Hot RnB 2010)

Shawn Desman - We can do better (with lyrics) (Music New Hot RnB 2010) uuuhhh uuuuhhh yeah say about all the rules, these are the days these are the moments, but you? our whole life here, but now? no second chance, so that gon 'on it, oh, can not close our eyes can not continue to believe the lies, I know deep down we really need a change because I know after you wake up? ? I keep waking up feeling that I should give a chance for a look in the mirror and be ashamed of myself, arein a stand today, because I make it better you can do better we can be better because I can do the best you can do better I want to hear tell everyone that we can be better helping hand to leave the country on a translucent shoulder night say that you 'll say, do not turn on his promise not to abandon the struggle and can not close my eyes I can not continue to believe the lies, I know that deep down inside we really need to find a way, because I want to know what to think after you wake up? I wake up I feel likeShould be given a chance a look in the mirror and be ashamed of myself, so I am in a cab, because it can make better do better, we can improve, because I can do better I can do better that all hearsay, we can be better



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx0IQ_1KtNk&hl=en

See Also : เสื้อยืด

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น