วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

I have it - Kevin Rudolf feat. Birdman, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne (With Lyrics) (New 2010)

Hot New Song by Kevin Rudolf with Birdman, Jay Sean and Lil Wayne with lyrics =) Lyrics: [Birdman] Yeah, Cash Money Private Jets Heroes Polish, fly [Chorus - Kevin Rudolf] I look at the sky, and now the world I've known my all my life I have, I have it! Do I dream, the life I live now I know that there is no doubt. I have, I did! [Kevin Rudolf - Verse 1] of the city where nobody believed in me, but I can not ever give up the fight. Ya, but now at the top. I saidWe Let It Rock [ROCK] The money that falls from the sky-yyyy I did. [Chorus - Kevin Rudolf] I look at the sky and now the world is mine I've known all my life I have, I have it! Do I dream, the life I live now I know that there is no doubt. I have, I did! remain [Birdman] Rooftop, Hella Choppa burning lots of smoke Louie spirit tied a valuable Globe High Life, and some flippin 'more. Paradiso, met on the marble floor of luxury, if I am made fully the fact that more cashThe money to see a garbage Stunna Island, make money and power thats how we do it, make it rain shower floor, great views timer does great things about the city shawty poppin Bought another 100 new series of flip throw hundreds in a new Bentley] Uptown Stunna [Chorus I look in the sky (the sky) And now the world is mine (The World Is Mine) I've known all my life (all my lifeeeeee), I could I did it! I have to dream, live life now (ooooo) I know that there is no...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZHNLfU2ec&hl=en

Related : เสื้อผ้า เสื้อโปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น