วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Speed Painting Britney Spears Account

Speed Painting portrait of Britney Spears portrets.ru art is the technique of dry brush drawn. People often ask me what I have to draw a portrait in a dry brush technique. Many people think that I draw my portraits in charcoal or graphite, but it is not. I would appeal only to oil. Today is Speed Painting color portrait famous singer Britney Spears. In the picture, only used a couple of oil paints. I have orders to shoot Britney Spears is very nice, great attention has been paid for the make-up singers,gloss reflects its beauty. If you liked Speed Painting Britney Spears, if possible, please evaluate and comment on the job. Портрет с фотографии рисует художник Игорь Казарин



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgkS2j2d82k&hl=en

My Links : เสื้อโปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น