วันอังคารที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Rihanna-Only One (the world) NEW 2010

All audio (songs), pictures or content by third parties of their respective owners [UMG, WMG], unless otherwise noted belong. No copyright infringement is intended. The videos are created for profit, non-commercial, entertainment provided. Lyircs :***** ***** La la la la la la la la la la la la [Verse 1] I want you to love me like I'm thinking a hot cake Hold 'me, doin' what you forget as the youth of the world because it's gon 'be you and me tonight I want to make a bed for you, then you ImmaSwallow your pride [Chorus] Do not you want to do as I am the only girl in the world, as I the only one I ever love you Like I'm the only one who knows your heart only girl in the world ... How do I the only one who is in command, because I'm the only one to feel what you feel like a man I feel like I'm the only girl in the world are like I am the only want to understand that I love you As always I the only one who knows your heart ... I'm just a [Verse 2] Want to takelike a thief in the night Hold me like a pillow, I really feel baby I tell all my secrets I'm keepin 'you can go and when you enter, you do not Leavin' be my prisoner for the night [Chorus] You want me to feel the only girl in the world, as I the only one that ever loved you as I am the only one who knows your heart I'm the only girl in the world ... How do I the only command in the trash, because I'm the only one who understands how I'm the only one who...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4wFVfgyvrE&hl=en

Tags : เสื้อยืด

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น