วันอังคารที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Minecraft - adventure 1 - Boring aboriginal episode

Hey people welcome to my first Minecraft video as requested. I basically load up a new world and start to build a base before nigthfall. I hope people comment and tell me what I should do next or where I should go. I will pick popular or my favourite idea or if I get no opinions I will just do something myself. As usual, dont forget to comment, like and subscribe for more :) Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Steam: steamcommunity.com TAGS: supremopete minecraft alpha 1.2.6 beta 1.0 notch smp survival creative multiplayer single player wood tools blocks texture pack skin mod admin applecakedame pibsterpewpew noximous treehouse cave creeper skeleton pigman pig nether ocean sea desert cactus pumpkin lantern torch mojang specifications mc pick spade shovel axe sword armor armour pickaxe mine let's play LP lets play



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcHoOZivr6c&hl=en

Recommend : เสื้อโปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น