วันพุธที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

How to Link a YouTube/Google Account

Click here to link your YouTube and Google Account www.youtube.com Read more about it in the YouTube Blog youtube-global.blogspot.com Here is what you need to know First, this only affects accounts that were made prior to May of 2009. If you joined YouTube after May 2009 then you have nothing to worry about. Second, you can only link one YouTube account to a Google account.. Third, my YouTube mail used to go to my Yahoo mailbox. Now it goes to my Gmail and I can't change it. Fourth many people have been locked out of their accounts due to either linking or delinking their account YouTube has tried to come up with fixes such as this www.google.com However if you read through the comments on that help article you will find that it does not work for many. These are just the threads of what I found today from people with problems after linking their accounts www.google.com www.google.com Camstudio is a free program download it here download.cnet.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Eq93Th-m4&hl=en

My Links : เสื้อยืด เสื้อยืด

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น