วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Basshunter: All I Ever Wanted Download OUT NOW!

Buy Basshunter's new single "Saturday" from iTunes: bit.ly BUY LIVE NATION DANCE 2010 HERE Tickets: Buy Bass bit.ly generation of iTunes here: tinyurl.com Or from HMV here: tinyurl.com I promised to buy from iTunes here : bit.ly Basshunter "All I Ever Wanted" is available for download from iTunes now! Phobos.apple.com Vote for Basshunter as BT Digital Music Awards Best Electronic Artist: www.btdma.com wanted to buy txt 988 to 80 on pre-order "All I Ever Wanted downloaden! Txt wanted to get to80 988 to 'All I Ever Wanted "video! txt WANTED TONE to 80 per 988 'All I Ever "Ringtone Wanted! (See T & C is in my blog) www.myspace.com www.hard2beat.com http win tickets to the concert of Basshunter's Secret Live in London on the second day! Win the chance to see, Bass Hunter met his hits 'Now you're gone "and" All I Ever Wanted' more brand new songs from his upcoming album. A concert is held in a secret West End of London are held at 6:00 on the clock Friday, June 20th is 50lucky winners the chance to see this exclusive performance. You also have the opportunity to join in a Basshunter question and answer session, so get your thinking hats on! To participate, and conditions for more information GO TO: www.hard2beat.com Basshunter is back this summer with his second album in the UK, "All I Ever Wanted". With the voltage at the No.1 smash 'Now You Gone' will be hot on a new label HARD2BEAT seventh to be published in July to follow. The creator of the last low and...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--UJwBFCV0&hl=en

Related : เสื้อยืด เสื้อยืด

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น