วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

VidCon hanging with Shane Dawson, Olga Kay, BuckHollywood & JoeNation: NMS Ep # 1

Click the Subscribe button! Like Tweet, Favorite, Comment, and friends! I appreciate it. Nothing inspires me more positive and your comments and support! :) To click on this video, please tweet: clicktotweet.com that would make my day ... seriously ... would be. :) Lots of fun so that you meet with Shane Dawson, Olga Kay, ijustine, BuckHollywood, JoeNation, Jason Horton, ExoticJess, StirFryTV buds on YouTube and other VidCon. Show some 'love and subscribe to my peeps: My Music Producer:My Buddy HizedMusic.com production YouTube.com COOL BOX Shoutouts want a message on my YouTube and blogTV shows? Let me know in the comments below, if my channel is in your field! * NEW STORE * shirt! JohnBasedow.ViralPrints.com Custom DIY! Select designs, colors, and blouses. Send understand it with JB! Wednesday 10p ET LIVE on blogTV http click to download the new theme song for the Free Media Wet tiny.cc "new media stew" Written and performed by JB LYRICS: In Twitterversetweets abundance Facebook is a place where friends can be found on YouTube comments ... will never stop MySpace is dead ... rest in peace, the best of the week ... Here they are elected by the undersigned ... the name is JB Shoutouts, articles, questions for you all end up in new media stew! Visit FitnessMadeSimple.com for more information about my book and DVD! Twitter.com follow me on Twitter Friend me on Facebook: Facebook.com sending images DailyBooth: DailyBooth.com Tags: John Basedow Justine EzarikJ ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUL0TUbGiJY&hl=en

Recommend : เสื้อยืด

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น