วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Iraheta Allison - Just Like You [New Song 2010]

"Just Like You" by Allison Iraheta made his first debut album "Just Like You" [NEW SONG 2010] Text: You have sent me a message saying that you made a mistake can not be said face to face I thought wanted and got what you deserved to see now that they have played in the beginning they say karma is used around you, but I do not know now the roses are dry, violets are blacks and I can be cruel, like turn the tables can not help but laugh as we tell the way I hit it again You sayme, I am the one But I hit delete 'Cause I'm so over it now havin' fun, so far you say drama, heartache heals in time who they are, were right roses are dry, violets are black and I can be cruel, as she turned the tables do not help, but I say to laugh While we, like you Tell me was it worth it was worth me going to shovel in hand and has dug a hole now s crawling "back, just to tell me that you do not hear Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah!can be said about karma is used to suggest that there are dried roses are black and purple I can be cruel, as she turned the tables do not help but laugh as I say for us, as the roses are dried, violets are black and I can be cruel, as she turned the tables can not help but laugh while telling us how you



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb92aOyY4Zc&hl=en

Visit : เสื้อโปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น