วันพุธที่ 22 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

NMS Ep # 2: Making children with ijustine & The consequences will never be the same

Clicking on the Subscribe button! How Tweet, favorites, comments and friends! This is the second episode of my NEW MEDIA STEW series. It 'was the biggest challenge of my working life so far. Show a little 'love and subscribe to my eyes: My Music Producer: HizedMusic.com my friends and YouTube.com YouTube.com Twitter.com production is special thanks: the beautiful and talented Michelle & Grace for this awesome cooler Shout Out Intro. YouTube.com, the very talented Matt Elwood for help with intro segment.SHOUT OUT BOX COOL YouTube.com shows want a message on my YouTube & BlogTV? Let me know in the comments below if my sewer is in your court! * NEW * SHIRT SHOP! JohnBasedow.ViralPrints.com Custom DIY! Choose styles, colors & T-shirt. Figure It Out Look with JB! Click LIVE 10p ET on Wednesday BlogTV http to download the title song for FREE NEW MEDIA stew: bit.ly FitnessMadeSimple.com Visit for more information about my book and DVD! Twitter.com follow me on Twitter Friend me ONFACEBOOK: Facebook.com dailybooth SEND PHOTOS TO: News DailyBooth.com video link: Lady trips and falls during a live newscast on WABC Channel 7 ran lady and falls during a live newscast on Channel 7 www.youtube. WABC com TAGS: John Basedow ijustine Justine Ezarik New Media Stew "did you messed up" Jessi kerligirl13 Slaughter never cooks the same implication competed cyber police police cyber reverse path hot sexy girl Joe Nation JoeNationTV Bob Thunder MysteryGuitarManMystery ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mpekJ7e4U&hl=en

See Also : ขายส่ง เสื้อโปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น